Dominion City Night Of Glory 2018. Venue:Liberation Stadium Elekahia. Port Harcourt City




Dominion City Night Of Glory 2018

This is your time. A night with God. A date with destiny.

Tweets About Dominion City Night Of Glory


Read the testimony of the last Night Of Glory On Friday 30th Of March 2018



TESTIMONIES

Restoration and Healing

Many years ago I fell from a tree as a child and injured my backbone but, in the past three years the injury incapacitated my ability to walk coupled with an excruciating pain. However, I was carried into the last Night of Glory, during ministration, Pastor prayed for me and pulled me up from where I was lying helplessly and I stood up and received my healing. Since then, I have been walking on my feet. Glory to God.

~Bro Ernest.


Fibroid instantly dissolved and discharged during the last Night of Glory. I was booked for a fibroid surgery days after the last Night of Glory but someone invited me to the programme. During the ministration, I believed God to heal me. Instantly I felt a discharge and I rushed to the toilet where I saw blood and pieces of fat like substance. It continued till the next day when I went for another scan, the doctors said they cannot find the fibroids anymore. I thank God for supernatural painless surgery.

~Sister Kemi.


Healed of 6 years of Asthma.

I had Asthma for 6 years and had several asthmatic crisis. I was in one of the Night of Glory services, and pastor prayed for those having asthma and I received my healing. It's been over three years now without the symptoms. I am totally free. Praise God.

~Mrs. Uzoamaka E.




Certificate Released

Five years ago, I was unjustly rusticated and my certificate withheld by one of the tertiary institutions in the country. After a prayer session in one of the Night of Glory services when Pastor asked us to pray, my father called me that the school called him and apologized for judging the case wrongly that I have been acquitted. Few days later, they called my father again and told him that the school management has decided to pay me a compensation of #30m, and when my result was collated, I graduated with a first class in Mass communication.

~Bro O. Mathew.


Job and Financial Breakthrough

Coming from Calabar, I had lost my well paying job, lost my house, lost practically all that I had. I barely had anything on me when I came to Enugu. As God would have it, I came in contact with the Dominion City family. Greatly moved by the teachings of the ministry which I put into practice; It did not take long before I applied for a job which pays more than one million naira per month, and out of more than 300 people that had applied for the same post, I got the job. Praise God!

~Mr. Celestine


This is the Season for your Miracle! The part is that transportation is free...

Come and be blessed.. In Jesus Name Amen.

Must Read: 100 words that will make you succeed. From dominion City Nvuigwe

Must Read: Best Church I Know is Dominion City

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this valuable and understanding article with us.
    Finding SEO Company Surat
    then plusply digital is offering the best SEO Services in Surat for
    your business website or Online Marketing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment