Start Making $200(N72000) Monthly As A Student



How To Be Making $200+ Monthly As A Student


I'm a student, and many of my readers are too. Even our readers who are no longer students are also interested in making money online.

Last month alone,  I made $982 online, doing so many things. This might be too small for some people, like Harsh Agrawal of ShoutMeLoud.com who makes above $50,000 monthly. Converting it to Naira, it was a total of  354 thousand Naira (based on the present conversion rate)
I didn't have to leave my house to work under any boss, of course  I'm a student. I only subscribed my modem and that was my only investment. I didn't even run Facebook and Twitter ads as I normally did, and that was why I didn't make much. Moreover my academics were too occupying that I hardly had more than  2 hours a day on my laptop. At the end of everything, I landed in  two hundred and nine thousand Naira!

I can't share my account balance because it's not that necessary, most internet marketers don't do that.I'm not a Yahoo boy but I live better than most of them. Judging from the spiritual and emotional repercussions of their actions, you'd see that they are really in a mess. I just do some pretty petty jobs online and at the end of the month I get amazing $$$ in my bank account.

How To Be Making $200+ Monthly As A Student


I do so many things online. I'd share some of them below:
1. Blogging:
I'm a blogger, at least for a year now I've been blogging. I have over four blogs but I'd share only three. You can check them up:  Reporter 247,  Know  Info Guide Africa and  Afra Tales.
If you check  Afra Tales, you will not see any AdSense. Does that mean that I'm not making any $$$ from it? Well, we all are blogging for money, so I should have sold it off if it was not my business. That blog, without AdSense makes me  minimum $20 a week. It's the lowest among all my blog earnings because I put the lowest interest in it. You can even check to see when last I updated it. The rest make  two times the first. When I check how much I make from my blogs, they reach  $700 a month, that's about  N 252, 350. However, I co-partner on them.

2.  I'm a freelancer:
I write for people and get paid. Some of my clients pay as high as  $10 for a 450-500 words article, some pay as low as $3, but I always avoid the later. I always tell my students that anything you can do can pay you for life and I mean it. I even included a  bonus e-book,  Actualizing Your Dreams As A Freelancer, where I enlisted almost everything you need to know about freelancing. I even included a website that will pay you  $100 (about N35, 000) for each of your articles they accept.
They are out to encourage writers but not everyone has heard about them. I put it down in my bonus e-book too.

3.  Graphics designs:
I don't do this but my twin does. A simple logo, made with Corel Draw can land  you $30. The sweetest part is that it takes less than one hour to complete this. Imagine making ten graphics designs a week, you don't even need to work again. That's something more than $250, and that's around  N 90, 000 in a week.
How many civil servants make that in a month? The only problem is that you might not be able to find a buyer. That implies that your designs are all left to you, and you make no money with it. I have given out some easy tips to help you sell out yourself and make the real $$$.

4.  E-books:
This is the sweetest of all my money making methods. My e-books have  sold as high as $50 per copy and as low as $0.99, depending on the demand and the volume of the e-book. E-books on health, relationship and money making tips make the biggest sells. However, I have seen people whose e-books sell only 2 copies, and that's very discouraging.

5.  Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc:
In September  I made $280 from my Facebook account. That is slightly above 100,000 Naira just to chat. I don't even have more than two thousand friends in the account. My Twitter, with just 10,000 followers makes me about $20 a month. When I put my interest in Twitter and get up to 100,000 followers, you know what I'd be making.
You shouldn't still be wondering how Justin Bieber, Barack Obama and other top influencers make so much amount of money from their influence after reading this e-book. That your Instagram account can be paying your bills.

6.  Website Creation and Designs:
I'm not yet a guru in this but I created all my sites...Lol. I also create for people and get paid, but it's only blogs anyways. If you can master other types of websites, then you should say good-bye to hunger for life. I'm too occupied to start this fully, but if you're interested, then you can turn it into a career.

7.  Other things:
Many other things such as selling of your photos, writing e-books for people, Bitcoin and so on can help you land your desired $$$ in a month. I have an Indian friend who makes minimum $6,000 in a month. That is something close to  N 2,163,000. He has been dodging telling me his secrets and I'm yet to find them out. How many civil servants and graduates can boast of up to  N 50,000 monthly? Another chance is by Cryptotab Free Mining that is in form of a browser just download, install either Pc or Phone then make as your default browser and that's it free mining with great cash. Now that bitcoin has rise its a perfect opportunity.. Download Cryptotab now

That is the level which Nigeria has fallen to. We cannot fall with Nigeria.
People are taking advantages of these falls in dollar rate to make more Naira than they ever made. Imagine getting paid in dollars, when you convert them you know what it means.


See you at the top, I look forward to hearing from you. 


Comments